I’m a learning design and educational technology professional in Boston.
I’ve worked in educational technology, faculty development, and learning design for 20 years in various organizations at Boston College.
My current role is as the Assistant Director for Design Innovation in the Center for Digital Innovation in Learning. I collaborative with faculty and staff around the university explore technologies for learning and help design formative educational experiences.
I have a B.A. in English from Wheaton College (IL) and a PhD in English from Boston College (2009). My dissertation research focused on blogging and how writers use new media to help foster a deeper sense of place.
Interests and Expertise
- educational technology
- learning experience design
- faculty development
- web development/UX/UI
- formative/whole-person education
- personal knowledge management
More About Me
- Now – a few things I’m doing at the moment
- Portfolio – some of my past work
- Contact – feel free to reach out if you have any questions or what to chat.