- “Googlemaps and Drupal: Walking Ulysses by Mapping Novels in the Digital Humanities”
- With Joseph Nugent. In Transformation in Teaching: Social Media Strategies in Higher Education. Edited by Catheryn Cheal, John Coughlin, and Shaun Moore. Santa Rosa, CA: Informing Science pp, 2012 (pp. 373–389).
- Writing Places (2nd Edition).With Paula Mathieu, Staci Shultz and George Grattan. Pearson, 2012.
- Place Blogging: Local Economies of Attention in the Network. Doctoral Dissertation. Department of English, Boston College. May 2009.
- “From Site to Screen, From Screen to Site: Merging Place-based Pedagogy with Web-based Technology”. With Derek Owens. Locations of Composition. Ed. Christian Weisser and Christopher Keller. (State U of New York P, 2007).
- “Composition and the Rhetoric of Eco-Effective Design”. Coming into Contact: New Essays in Ecocritical Theory and Practice (University of Georgia Press, 2007)
- Writing Places: A Longman Topical Reader. With Paula Mathieu, Staci Shultz and George Grattan. Longman Press, 2005.
- “Blogging Places: Locating Pedagogy in the Whereness of Weblogs” Kairos: A Journal of Rhetoric, Technology, and Pedagogy. 10:1 (Fall 2005).