- Description: A web app designed to support teachers interested in integrating mindfulness practices in their teaching.
- My role: Project manager and UX designer working with Boston College professor Dennis Shirley
- Description: A grant-funded project at Boston College makes rare books about China available to the public for the first time.
- My role: Project manager and content strategist working with history professor Jeremy Clarke.
- Description: A Boston College project to design a website for a Boston Public Library exhibit.
- My role: project management, UX design, content strategy with English professor Paul Lewis
- Description: A department website to improve communications and provide professional development and classroom resources for teachers.
- My role: graphic design and Drupal development.
Non-Profit and Community
- Description: A blog for sharing experiences of cancer treatment at the Mass General Hospital Cancer Center
- My role: content strategy, UX design, WordPress site development, responsive theme development implementing graphic design by White Rhino.
- Description: A new non-profit project aiming to replace the existing handicapped icon with a better one.
- My role: Developed first website for the project and then with designer Tim Ferguson Sauder to update the site with new graphics.
- Description: A website design for a non-profit who runs a large annual conference for educators.
- My role: redesign site and redevelop in Drupal Gardens.
- Description: An easy-to-understand system of visual game cards and field guides to teach students ecological literacy and understanding.
- My role: Worked with designer Tim Ferguson Sauder to develop a website for the project.
- Description: A website for a public art project to bring local attention to the global impact of sea level rise.
- My role: Collaborated with artist Bradford Johnson to design and develop a mobile-friendly for his public art installation.
- Description: A neighborhood organization web site and discussion forum
- My role: as a member of the SNA steering committee, I manage the organization’s web presence and online communications, managing a Big Tent (2000-2012) and creating the first website for the organization, implementing a log design created by another steering committee member.
Bob Massie for U.S. Senate
- During Bob Massie’s campaign for US Senate, I worked as a website consultant and interim manager. In early days of the campaign, I was the point person for updating the site on a day-to-day basis and was involved with a team of volunteers coordinating website development and social media strategy.
- Previously, I created and managed a site to help Bob find a live liver donor and inform friends and family about his transplant process.
I managed the web presence of St. James’s for over 8 years and I provide ongoing consulting for church leadership around online communications
- I created a website in Drupal and then migrated the site to Squarespace.com as the church’s needs changed
- I created a visual design for the site that reinforced the existing graphic identity of the church
- I provide training and support for church staff and volunteers who manage the site content
- I recently created a distinct section of the site to provide information about an upcoming capital campaign